We offer 24/7 claims service.  This is where we shine.  Being there when you need us.  We are always a phone call or email away.  We have many local drive in claim service centers or we’ll come to you.

Go to our “Contact Page” for the phone information for the company you need to report it to or call us.

In most cases you’ll be required to fill out a “crash report”.

Here is where you will find this form:

When Must a Crash Report be filed with the Registrar?
M.G.L. Chapter 90, Section 26 requires a person who was operating a motor vehicle involved in a crash in which (i) any person was killed or (ii)
injured or (iii) in which there was damage in excess of $1,000 to any one vehicle or other property, to complete and file a
Crash OperatorReport with the Registrarwithin five (5) days after such crash(unless the person is physically incapable of doing so due to incapacity). The
person completing the report must also send a copy of the report to the police department having jurisdiction on the way where the crash
occurred. If the operator is incapacitated but is not the vehicle’s owner, the owner is required to file the crash report within the five (5) days
based on his/her knowledge and information obtained about the crash. The Registrar may require the owner or operator to supplement the
report and he/she can revoke or suspend the license of any person violating any provision of this legal requirement. A police department is
required to accept a report filed by an owner or operator whose vehicle has been damaged in a crash in which another person unlawfully left
the scene even if damage to the vehicle does not exceed $1,000.

Need help filling it out, we’re here to help!

Add Comment